1 cup Flour
⅓ cup Shortening
½ teaspoon Salt
5-8 Tablespoon Ice Water
1 15oz can Pumpkin Puree
½ cup Three Rivers Farm Bourbon Maple Syrup
1 cup Whole Milk or Cream
¾ teaspoon ground Cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground Ginger
⅛ teaspoon ground Cloves
¼ teaspoon Salt
1. Mix together flour and salt.
2. Cut in shortening.
3. Stir in iced water until the dough just comes together.
4. Roll dough out to a 1/8th inch thick and place in pie pan.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, maple syrup, and spices.
3. Pour into the pie crust and bake until set- about an hour.
4. Let cool to room temperature before serving.
Join our mailing list for exclusive offers
By joining the mailing list. You agree to receive emails from Three Rivers Farm. You can Unsubscribe at any time.