1 cup Three Rivers Farm Ginger Maple Syrup
⅓ cup freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
6 Garlic cloves, minced
2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
2lb center cut Salmon fillet, with skin.
1 bunch Scallions
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In a small sauce pan combine, maple syrup, lemon juice, garlic and soy sauce. 2. Simmer and reduce to about 1 cup (about 30 minutes).
3. Let cool.
4. Using a clean cloth, rub the top of the plank with 1/2 cup of olive oil.
5. Arrange the scallions on the surface of the plank.
6. Preheat oven to 400 F. Place the salmon, skin side down, on the scallions.
7. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
8. Using a large brush, baste the salmon with the sauce.
9. Roast for 25-30 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
10. During the cooking process, baste every 10 minutes, and baste again just before serving.
Join our mailing list for exclusive offers
By joining the mailing list. You agree to receive emails from Three Rivers Farm. You can Unsubscribe at any time.