50 frozen Meatballs (pre-made or homemade)
¾ cup Three Rivers Farm Bourbon Maple Syrup
½ cup Ketchup or 8oz can of tomato paste
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
¼ tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
2 Tablespoons Cold Water
1. Place the meatballs in the crockpot on low.
2. Mix the syrup, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic power in a saucepan and bring to a boil stirring frequently.
3. Combine the corn starch with water.
4. Once the syrup mixture is boiling, stir in the corn starch.
5. Stir continuously for about one minute; remove from heat.
6. Pour sauce over the meatballs and cook on low for about 3 hours.
Free shipping on orders over $65!
Use code FREESHIP65 to get your order shipped completely free!!