4 cups of fresh Vegetables, such as cauliflower, broccoli, squash, carrots, brussel sprouts.
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried Rosemary
Salt & Pepper
3 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons Three Rivers Farm Ginger Maple Syrup
2 Tablespoons Three Rivers Farm Habanero Maple Syrup
1. Wash and chop the veggies.
2. Spread out on a parchment paper lined pan.
3. Drizzle with oil and season to your liking.
4. Then drizzle with the ginger and habanero maple syrup.
5. Roast at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Free shipping on orders over $65!
Use code FREESHIP65 to get your order shipped completely free!!