1 Shallot, finely sliced
¾ Cup Apple Cider
½ Cup Three Rivers Farm Ginger Maple Syrup
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Teaspoon fresh Thyme, chopped
¾ Teaspoon Salt
½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
8 Bone-in Chicken Thighs
3 Medium pears or apple, cored and quartered
1. In a medium bowl, whisk shallot, cider, maple syrup, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper.
2. Place chicken in a large resealable bag. Pour marinade in a bag, seal it and refrigerate 12-24 hours, turning once or twice to coat all pieces
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and arrange pieces, skin side up, in a 9x13 baking dish.
5. Tuck pears or apples and thyme sprigs among chicken pieces.
6. Pour marinade over the top. Bake, basting occasionally, about 1 hour, until chicken is cooked through and starting to pull from bone.
7 Serve chicken and fruit with sauce spooned over the top.
Join our mailing list for exclusive offers
By joining the mailing list. You agree to receive emails from Three Rivers Farm. You can Unsubscribe at any time.