1 Shallot, finely sliced
¾ Cup Apple Cider
½ Cup Three Rivers Farm Ginger Maple Syrup
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Teaspoon fresh Thyme, chopped
¾ Teaspoon Salt
½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
8 Bone-in Chicken Thighs
3 Medium pears or apple, cored and quartered
1. In a medium bowl, whisk shallot, cider, maple syrup, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper.
2. Place chicken in a large resealable bag. Pour marinade in a bag, seal it and refrigerate 12-24 hours, turning once or twice to coat all pieces
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and arrange pieces, skin side up, in a 9x13 baking dish.
5. Tuck pears or apples and thyme sprigs among chicken pieces.
6. Pour marinade over the top. Bake, basting occasionally, about 1 hour, until chicken is cooked through and starting to pull from bone.
7 Serve chicken and fruit with sauce spooned over the top.
Free shipping on orders over $65!
Use code FREESHIP65 to get your order shipped completely free!!