3 large Sweet Potatoes
1 cup white potatoes, mashed
½ cup whole cranberry sauce
½ Tablespoon stone ground Mustard
1 teaspoon cinnamon
⅓ cup Three Rivers Farm Cinnamon Maple Syrup
Juice of half a lemon
1. Peel sweet potatoes, cut into chunks.
2. Place in a pot and cover with water
3. bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer til the potatoes are tender.
4. Drain the water and then mash the potatoes in the pot.
5. Add remaining ingredients and stir together to combine.
Free shipping on orders over $65!
Use code FREESHIP65 to get your order shipped completely free!!