2 Tablespoon butter
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 15oz can of tomato sauce
⅔ cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup Three Rivers Farm Hot Sap Maple Syrup, divided
2 Tablespoon chili powder
1 Tablespoon mustard
Pepper, to taste
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over low heat.
2. Add onion and garlic, then saute until translucent.
3. Add remaining ingredients and 2/3 cup of the Hot Sap Maple Syrup and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Then add the final 1/3 cup of Hot Sap.
5. Coat your meat with the sauce while on the grill.
Serve meat with more BBQ sauce.
Meal Idea //
Grilled Pork Chops with Hot Sap BBQ Sauce, grilled corn on the cob, baked beans, and fresh bread.
Free shipping on orders over $65!
Use code FREESHIP65 to get your order shipped completely free!!