2 Tablespoon butter
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 15oz can of tomato sauce
⅔ cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup Three Rivers Farm Hot Sap Maple Syrup, divided
2 Tablespoon chili powder
1 Tablespoon mustard
Pepper, to taste
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over low heat.
2. Add onion and garlic, then saute until translucent.
3. Add remaining ingredients and 2/3 cup of the Hot Sap Maple Syrup and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Then add the final 1/3 cup of Hot Sap.
5. Coat your meat with the sauce while on the grill.
Serve meat with more BBQ sauce.
Meal Idea //
Grilled Pork Chops with Hot Sap BBQ Sauce, grilled corn on the cob, baked beans, and fresh bread.
Join our mailing list for exclusive offers
By joining the mailing list. You agree to receive emails from Three Rivers Farm. You can Unsubscribe at any time.