1 cup Three Rivers Farm Maple Syrup
1 large loaf of French Bread- cut into 1 ½" cubes
½ tsp Cinnamon
1 8oz package of cream cheese- cut into small cubes
1 T Vanilla extract
3 cups Milk
1 ½ cups fresh raspberries ( or any other fresh berries)
¾ cup Brown Sugar
1. Grease a 9x13 pan.
2. Pour the maple syrup evenly in the pan.
3. Add half of the bread cubes.
4. Place half of the berries and cream cheese over the bread.
5. Repeat with a second layer.
6. Mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla and pour over the top.
7. Press the bread down so it can soak in. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. 8. In the morning, preheat the oven to 350, remove the foil and sprinkle on brown sugar and dots of butter.
9. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for 50-60 minutes,
10. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15-25 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and the top is bubbly.
11. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
12. Top with Three Rivers Farm Vanilla, Cinnamon, or Bournilla Maple Syrup.
Join our mailing list for exclusive offers
By joining the mailing list. You agree to receive emails from Three Rivers Farm. You can Unsubscribe at any time.