1 cup Butter
1 cup Original Three Rivers Farm Maple Syrup
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1 cup Flour
½ cup Cake Flour
1 cup Coco Powder
½ tsp Salt
1 ½ cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
3. Add eggs in one at a time.
4. Add vanilla.
5. Stir in flour, cake flour, coco and salt.
6. Mix in chocolate chips.
7. Pour in 9x13 and bake for 30 min.
8. Top with 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream.
Join our mailing list for exclusive offers
By joining the mailing list. You agree to receive emails from Three Rivers Farm. You can Unsubscribe at any time.