2 ½ cups Oats
2 Tablespoons Maple syrup
1/2 cup Nuts of your choice
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 cup Butter
1/4 cup Brown sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
¾ cup total of mix-ins (dried fruits, choc. chips, coconut, etc.) //
Preheat oven to 350
1. Coat the oats and nuts in Maple syrup
2. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10min
3. While oats are baking, add honey, butter, and brown sugar to a saucepan. Cook until sugar dissolves remove from heat and add in vanilla.
4. When oats are done, combine with butter mixture and add the mix-ins of your choice. (If adding chocolate make sure to let the mixture cool before adding)
5. Place in a greased 9in pan and press down using the bottom of a greased glass.
6. Chill for an hour, remove and cut into desired squares
Join our mailing list for exclusive offers
By joining the mailing list. You agree to receive emails from Three Rivers Farm. You can Unsubscribe at any time.