2 ½ cups Oats
2 Tablespoons Maple syrup
1/2 cup Nuts of your choice
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 cup Butter
1/4 cup Brown sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
¾ cup total of mix-ins (dried fruits, choc. chips, coconut, etc.) //
Preheat oven to 350
1. Coat the oats and nuts in Maple syrup
2. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10min
3. While oats are baking, add honey, butter, and brown sugar to a saucepan. Cook until sugar dissolves remove from heat and add in vanilla.
4. When oats are done, combine with butter mixture and add the mix-ins of your choice. (If adding chocolate make sure to let the mixture cool before adding)
5. Place in a greased 9in pan and press down using the bottom of a greased glass.
6. Chill for an hour, remove and cut into desired squares
Free shipping on orders over $65!
Use code FREESHIP65 to get your order shipped completely free!!